📚 Level 2 is designed to help you achieve elementary level proficiency. This course is aimed at helping you construct basic sentences and frequently-used expressions. You will be able to engage with confidence in basic social situations including introductions and casual conversations about current events, work, family, weather, and biographical information.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with the knowledge of the Korean alphabet and basic grammar
• students who can handle basic constructions but lack thorough or confident control of grammar usage
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Please Introduce Your Favorite Sport|
|How is the Weather Today?|
|What Do You Usually Do on Weekdays?|
|I'm in Korea|
|I Want to Eat Korean Food|
|Grandpa, Speaking in Honorifics is too Difficult|
|Where Shall We Meet?|
|I Want to Go to Big Bang Concert with You|
|Delivery Food and Street Food|
|Let's Have a Drink|
|How to Navigate Easily|
|How Do You Kill Time?|
|What is the Date Today?|
|Can I Have Your Number?|
|Shall We Go Shopping Together?|
|My Typical Day|
|Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Ideal Type|
|Subway is More Convenient than Bus|
I really enjoyed the lesson!
I really enjoyed the lesson!
좋은 선생님 덕분에 좋은 수업을 했어요!
I enjoyed the lesson overall. Things I liked: I like when the teacher corrects my mistakes the most and has the whiteboard so I can see. It may even be more helpful if he typed out things given that the whiteboard sometimes shows things backwards. As the grammar and vocab during the lessons are very easy for me, I am glad he scaffolds and shows me new ways to say/pronounce things. I also like that the teacher speaks little to no English to me, as I want full immersion. If I don't understand something in Korean, I will tell the teacher and I hope they continue to explain in Korean unless I absolutely do not understand and then I will ask for English. Things that could improve: I would like if the teacher spoke a little bit slower, especially when explaining things. There was a slight echo with the sound on his end that made everything a bit hard to hear. I had to focus to understand his words because of the echo, not because of Korean. Overall, it was not too troublesome.
I was actually a bit nervous because I hadn't studied in a while (so I forgot many things) but she is very kind and adjusted to my level accordingly. I'm also more of a visual learner so it was helpful that she wrote out any new expressions that she used. Her explanations were all very clear and easy to understand, as well. It was a very interesting class and I learned a lot!
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.