📚 Level 2 is designed to help you achieve elementary level proficiency. This course is aimed at helping you construct basic sentences and frequently-used expressions. You will be able to engage with confidence in basic social situations including introductions and casual conversations about current events, work, family, weather, and biographical information.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with the knowledge of the Korean alphabet and basic grammar
• students who can handle basic constructions but lack thorough or confident control of grammar usage
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Please Introduce Your Favorite Sport|
|How is the Weather Today?|
|What Do You Usually Do on Weekdays?|
|I'm in Korea|
|I Want to Eat Korean Food|
|Grandpa, Speaking in Honorifics is too Difficult|
|Where Shall We Meet?|
|I Want to Go to Big Bang Concert with You|
|Delivery Food and Street Food|
|Let's Have a Drink|
|How to Navigate Easily|
|How Do You Kill Time?|
|What is the Date Today?|
|Can I Have Your Number?|
|Shall We Go Shopping Together?|
|My Typical Day|
|Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Ideal Type|
|Subway is More Convenient than Bus|
This was another great, encouraging lesson. And during this lesson I realized that I'm not really skilled at asking questions in Korean, or just following through with a thought without stopping halfway through to question whether I said something correctly or not. So in future lessons I want to try asking more questions, listening to more answers, and talking without worrying about mistakes until I finish the sentence. Thank you to Yongmi for helping me get to a point where I can realize this. :)
다음 시간에 만날거 예요~
Learned some new words and expressions.
I appreciated the thorough explanation of the new vocabulary and grammar from this lesson. Thank you for making sure I have a good understanding before moving on. I know that I have a lot to memorize before our next lesson. I will practice very hard. Thank you for teaching me!
Honorifics can normally be very challenging, but this lesson was perfectly paced for my level.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.