LEVEL 2 | 3-MONTH PASS
10 Session Package
$330.00 289.99 (SAVE $40 Off):
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 2 | 6-MONTH PASS
20 Session Package
$660.00 $529.99 ONLY (SAVE $130 Off):
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 2 | 12-MONTH PASS
Get entire bundle for 40 Session Package
$1,320 $979.99 ONLY (SAVE $340 Off):
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 2 and Level 3 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
All packages protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
Each session = 1 hour
All prices already include 10% tax.
📚 Level 2 is designed to help you achieve elementary-level proficiency. This course is aimed at helping you construct basic sentences and frequently-used expressions. You will be able to engage with confidence in basic social situations including introductions and casual conversations about current events, work, family, weather, and biographical information.
🖐️Need more help? Book a free consultation with us here: https://calendly.com/sayspeaking/freeconsultation
• students with the knowledge of the Korean alphabet and basic grammar
• students who can handle basic constructions but lack thorough or confident control of grammar usage
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Please Introduce Your Favorite Sport|
|How is the Weather Today?|
|What Do You Usually Do on Weekdays?|
|I'm in Korea|
|I Want to Eat Korean Food|
|Grandpa, Speaking in Honorifics is too Difficult|
|Where Shall We Meet?|
|I Want to Go to Big Bang Concert with You|
|Delivery Food and Street Food|
|Let's Have a Drink|
|How to Navigate Easily|
|How Do You Kill Time?|
|What is the Date Today?|
|Can I Have Your Number?|
|Shall We Go Shopping Together?|
|My Typical Day|
|Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Ideal Type|
|Subway is More Convenient than Bus|
This lesson was great and I enjoyed the fact that the teacher shared his screen so I could see mistakes in my speaking.
I learned about the roots of some of the vocabulary and enjoyed the more useful phrases that Korean people use day-to-day.
It was great - I learned so many helpful phrases.
Another good lesson. I am looking forward to building a long term lesson plan!
Great lesson with Teacher Song. He is very patient and explains everything well. Look forward to next week!
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.