LEVEL 3 | 3-MONTH PASS
10 Session Package
$330.00 289.99 (SAVE $40 Off):
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 3 | 6-MONTH PASS
20 Session Package
$660.00 $529.99 ONLY (SAVE $130 Off):
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 3 | 12-MONTH PASS
Get entire bundle for 40 Session Package
$1,320 $979.99 ONLY (SAVE $340 Off):
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 3 and Level 4 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
All packages protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
Each session = 1 hour
All prices already include 10% tax.
📚 Welcome to the first course in the intermediate level series. Level 3 introduces you to higher level vocabulary and grammar structures designed to help you understand the main points of conversations based on familiar topics such as school, work, leisure, etc. You’ll learn how to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give explanations for opinions and plans.
🖐️Need more help? Book a free consultation with us here: https://calendly.com/sayspeaking/freeconsultation
• students who studied Korean for around 2 years in informal or formal context
• students with the ability to produce simple sentences related to topics that are familiar or of personal interest
• students with the ability to handle most situations likely to arise when traveling where Korean is spoken
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Are You Interested in Korean Films or Dramas?|
|Is Wedding Planning that Complicated in Korea?|
|Let's Go Party!|
|Which Friend Comes to Your Mind Right Now?|
|Let's Go on Vacation|
|Should You Always Go to the Hospital if You Are Sick?|
|What Do You Do on Smartphones?|
|Pitapat Blind Dates and Dates|
|Finding a Part Time Job|
|So Many Family Events!|
|Do You Watch What You Eat?|
|How to Use Public Institutions|
|I Am a Chef!|
|Going to a Hair Salon|
|You Give Out Rice Cake When You Move?|
|My Elementary, Middle, and High School Days|
|My Phone is Broken Again|
Very fun lesson, I feel I am improving every lesson and getting a lot of good conversation practice.
100% satisfied, I hope I can continue studying with this teacher
100% satisfied, hope I can keep studying with this teacher.
The teacher had a great attitude and proposed me to do an exercise which I was not able to do because I was too busy but I really appreciated the offer. The class was good but she did not correct my speaking mistakes so I could not learn things to be changed in my speaking. My need is to become more fluent and at the time do it correctly. I understand that for some people the goal might be to just lose their fear to speak the language. Maybe I would recommend to ask the student before starting the class which are his/her needs and which is the method he/she thinks would best work based on self previous experience when learning Korean.
I enjoyed the lesson as usual and I also appreciated the new inclusion of a reading portion to get more practice.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.