🌴SAY SUPER SUMMER SALE - PRICING INFO (Expires 6/30):
⛱LEVEL 3 | SUPER SUMMER 20-PACK (6-Month Plan)
20 Session Package
$660.00 $529.99 ONLY (GET $130 OFF) | 20% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
⛱LEVEL 3 | SUPER SUMMER 40-PACK (12-Month Plan)
40 Session Package
$1,320 $939.99 ONLY (GET $380 OFF) | 29% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 3 and Level 4 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
⛱LEVEL 3 | SUPER SUMMER 100-PACK (24-Month Plan)
100 Lesson Package
$3300 $1,999.99 ONLY (GET $1,300 OFF) | 40% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
100 Speaking Lessons covering Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 3 | REGULAR 10-PACK (2-Month Plan)
10 Session Package
$330.00 $297.99 (GET $33 OFF) | 10% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
✔️PROTECTED BY OUR 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
✔️INSTALLMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR KOREAN CREDIT CARD USERS
Each session = 55 minutes
All prices already include 10% tax.
📚 Welcome to the first course in the intermediate level series. Level 3 introduces you to higher level vocabulary and grammar structures designed to help you understand the main points of conversations based on familiar topics such as school, work, leisure, etc. You’ll learn how to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give explanations for opinions and plans.
• students who studied Korean for around 2 years in informal or formal context
• students with the ability to produce simple sentences related to topics that are familiar or of personal interest
• students with the ability to handle most situations likely to arise when traveling where Korean is spoken
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Are You Interested in Korean Films or Dramas?|
|Is Wedding Planning that Complicated in Korea?|
|Let's Go Party!|
|Which Friend Comes to Your Mind Right Now?|
|Let's Go on Vacation|
|Should You Always Go to the Hospital if You Are Sick?|
|What Do You Do on Smartphones?|
|Pitapat Blind Dates and Dates|
|Finding a Part Time Job|
|So Many Family Events!|
|Do You Watch What You Eat?|
|How to Use Public Institutions|
|I Am a Chef!|
|Going to a Hair Salon|
|You Give Out Rice Cake When You Move?|
|My Elementary, Middle, and High School Days|
|My Phone is Broken Again|
The topic of this week's lesson was part-time work and it was very interesting to learn about the differences between work culture in S. Korea and here in the US. My tutor continues to share real examples and situations related to the lesson topic that are enlightening and fascinating. However, as I continue in level three, I am really feeling like I am struggling. All of the material is new to me and I don't feel like I am able to get enough time in our lessons to make sense of and practice it in comprehensible contexts. I think I need some simpler contexts, more basic speaking practice, and more listening review like we had done in level two in order to take in the new vocabulary and grammar. If possible, I would also love some homework that would help me practice using the new terms and structures. Thank you, as always, to my tutor for his hard work. I always enjoy our lessons and look forward to our time together.
I am starting to get the hang of how to have a conversation and stating an opinion. Not afraid to use new expressions or ask for clarity because the teacher is really helpful. Thank you~
This week's lesson was about housework. As always, my tutor guided me through an in-depth exploration of the related vocabulary. We looked at how some similar household activities have very different words (like 쓸다, 닦다, and 털다), and also how one word (like 정리하다) can have many different meanings. It was very interesting! We also explored three grammar structures that were completely new to me. I think it would be helpful to spend a little more time in our lessons working on the grammar points, since at this level they are all new to me. Thank you to my tutor for another engaging and challenging lesson!
topic was challenging so i appreciate the time taken to explain points i did not understand. I would like to know more ways of expressing an opinion, such as 'in my opinion, if it were me...i would have... etc. This would help me to speak with more fluency if I could use these. So I will bring it up in our next lesson .Really learned a lot of useful expressions today, and I will be sure to remember those for next session.
It was great to have a lesson with Mr. Kiteak again! I look forward to our next lesson
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 trial lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 trial lessons - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 20 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 6 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 365 days after purchase
• 100 lessons - expiration 730 days after purchase
• 5 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 10 lesson - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 20 lesson - expiration 120 days after purchase
• 40 lesson - expiration 240 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.