🍂FALL BACK-TO-SCHOOL SALE 🍂(UNTIL 9/30/19 AT 11:59PM KST)
LEVEL 3 | 3-MONTH PASS
10 Session Package
$330.00 269.99 (SAVE $60 Off):
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials PLUS 1 RAFFLE ENTRY
LEVEL 3 | 6-MONTH PASS
20 Session Package
$660.00 $499.99 ONLY (SAVE $160 Off):
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials PLUS 2 RAFFLE ENTRIES
LEVEL 3 | 12-MONTH PASS
Get entire bundle for 40 Session Package
$1,320 $919.99 ONLY (SAVE $400 Off):
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 3 and Level 4 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials PLUS 4 RAFFLE ENTRIES
*Each session = 1 hour
All prices already include 10% tax.
RAFFLE GIVEAWAY PRIZES:
For every 10-lesson purchase, you will get 1 raffle entry
Grand Prize (1): Kakao Face Cushion
2nd Place (3): Kakao Baby Pillow
3rd Place (5): $20 Starbucks Gift card
4th Place (7): $30 SAY Voucher
Winners announced on October 4th via our Instagram (@sayspeaking)
📚 Welcome to the first course in the intermediate level series. Level 3 introduces you to higher level vocabulary and grammar structures designed to help you understand the main points of conversations based on familiar topics such as school, work, leisure, etc. You’ll learn how to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give explanations for opinions and plans.
🖐️Need more help? Book a free consultation with us here: https://calendly.com/sayspeaking/freeconsultation
• students who studied Korean for around 2 years in informal or formal context
• students with the ability to produce simple sentences related to topics that are familiar or of personal interest
• students with the ability to handle most situations likely to arise when traveling where Korean is spoken
• students with the desire to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Are You Interested in Korean Films or Dramas?|
|Is Wedding Planning that Complicated in Korea?|
|Let's Go Party!|
|Which Friend Comes to Your Mind Right Now?|
|Let's Go on Vacation|
|Should You Always Go to the Hospital if You Are Sick?|
|What Do You Do on Smartphones?|
|Pitapat Blind Dates and Dates|
|Finding a Part Time Job|
|So Many Family Events!|
|Do You Watch What You Eat?|
|How to Use Public Institutions|
|I Am a Chef!|
|Going to a Hair Salon|
|You Give Out Rice Cake When You Move?|
|My Elementary, Middle, and High School Days|
|My Phone is Broken Again|
Thank you! I learned so much :)!
Great lesson! Learned something new and unique about Korean culture thanks to my tutor.
As always, I learn so much. My tutor really gives me confidence in speaking Korean. :)
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.