📚 In the second part of our intermediate series, we dive into more specialized topics to help you better comprehend the main ideas of both concrete and abstract topics. This course is aimed at helping you interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity in order to make regular conversations with native speakers more comfortable and less straining for either party. You will be able to learn how to share and discuss viewpoints while explaining the advantages and disadvantages of various opinions.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students who have up to 2 years of learning Korean in informal or formal context
• students with the ability to speak and text casually with Korean friends/family
• students with the exposure to living or working in Korea but lack sufficient comprehension to work fully in a professional capacity
• students who want to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Living a Planned Life|
|Different Country, Different Culture|
|Information Overload on TV and Internet|
|My Past, Present, and Future Self|
|Traditional Games Around the World|
|Finding the Perfect Job for Me|
|Do You Believe in Superstitions?|
|How Can I Save Money?|
|My Role Model|
|Robots Are Taking over the World|
|There's a Lot to Buy at Flea Markets|
|How to Apologize|
|Can You Change Your Personality?|
|Finding a House|
|You Do Community Service Every Weekend?|
|Keep in Mind the Netiquette Rules!|
|So Many Get-Togethers in Korea!|
Refreshing lesson.. even though I almost died from fatigue.
This lesson was very interesting, and as always my tutor was very helpful with listening to me express my thoughts, and then repeating back what I had said more naturally/correctly.
Another fun class! I am grateful that Lee Kye Won 선생님 always takes extra time to explain things clearly to me. Free talking time is the best as we chat in a variety of interesting subjects and, through him, I learn so much about Korean life, culture and history. His sincerity in cheering me on to do well in my Korean language learning journey is a huge encouragement. 진심오로 감사 드립니다, 선생님!
This lesson was very interesting; we had a good conversation about sources of information and the origins of related words. I really enjoy learning where certain words have come from!
Bless the Lord. Today I didn't feel like a lump of crap. I spoke. And teacher was nice. He just listened to me prattle on and on. And he asked me good questions. Always such good questions.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.