📚 Welcome to Level 5! You’ve passed all of the basics and it’s time for a new challenge. In this course, every lesson is based on a topic that will force you to think critically and express your thoughts to your SAY tutor. You will learn to better refine your speech by using clear, well-structured sentences and showing controlled use of organizational patterns. Furthermore, you will better comprehend longer clauses, implicit meanings, idioms and colloquialisms. Our Level 5 topics touch on all kinds of subject matter from history, politics, culture, and society.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with up to 3 years of formal studying
• students who have adequate amount of exposure to the Korean language (who is a heritage speaker)
• students who have working experience in Korea or who want to work for a Korean company and/or in other professional/academic settings
• students with the desire to become fluent and who want to use more advanced grammar and expressions
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Stress is the Biggest Killer|
|My Pet is Family|
|We Are All Human|
|Living in a Multicultural Society|
|Do People Need to Go to College?|
|North Korea, an Unknown Country|
|Who Decides Success vs. Failure?|
|A Little Consideration Makes All the Difference|
|How Important is Beauty?|
|When Do People Become Financially Independent?|
The lesson was great! She explained any topics that I didn't know and made sure that I could actually form the sentences using the grammatical structures. She also gave me new information on the topics and asked me more difficult questions If I felt like I wasn't being challenged enough. Overall it was a wonderful lesson.
There was a good balance between Lee Youlhee SSN's sticking to the curriculum, and leading a flexible conversation to make it flow organically.
선생님 ~ 수고 많으 셨습니다 ~ ! 수업할때마다 선생님께서 제가 모르는 단어들과 표현들을 인내심을 갖고 가르쳐주셔서 너무나 감사 드립니다. 그리고 지난주에 배웠던 것들을 같이 검토해주셔서 감사합니다. 매일 한국어를 사용 안 하다보니 지난번에 배웠던 것들을 쉽게 잊어 버릴수도 있어서 선생님께서 같이 리뷰하는게 저한테 큰 도움이 되었습니다! ^^ 다음주 수업 벌써 기대합니다~ ㅎㅎ
Another great lesson with my tutor. I appreciate how natural our conversation develops and feel I am learning a lot about Korean culture from my tutor. I like the new structure we have of starting with vocabulary and grammar and then moving onto discussion.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.