📚 Welcome to Level 5! You’ve passed all of the basics and it’s time for a new challenge. In this course, every lesson is based on a topic that will force you to think critically and express your thoughts to your SAY tutor. You will learn to better refine your speech by using clear, well-structured sentences and showing controlled use of organizational patterns. Furthermore, you will better comprehend longer clauses, implicit meanings, idioms and colloquialisms. Our Level 5 topics touch on all kinds of subject matter from history, politics, culture, and society.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with up to 3 years of formal studying
• students who have adequate amount of exposure to the Korean language (who is a heritage speaker)
• students who have working experience in Korea or who want to work for a Korean company and/or in other professional/academic settings
• students with the desire to become fluent and who want to use more advanced grammar and expressions
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Stress is the Biggest Killer|
|My Pet is Family|
|We Are All Human|
|Living in a Multicultural Society|
|Do People Need to Go to College?|
|North Korea, an Unknown Country|
|Who Decides Success vs. Failure?|
|A Little Consideration Makes All the Difference|
|How Important is Beauty?|
|When Do People Become Financially Independent?|
:) thank you for teaching me while I am sick
수업을 항상 재미있어요. 감사합니다 선생님!
We had a very dynamic and interesting discussion today. I had a lot of fun!
It was refreshing to get to study with my teacher again. He doesn't make me nervous so I can always get the most out of my study time. :) Always a pleasure.
The lesson was great! She explained any topics that I didn't know and made sure that I could actually form the sentences using the grammatical structures. She also gave me new information on the topics and asked me more difficult questions If I felt like I wasn't being challenged enough. Overall it was a wonderful lesson.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.