Need to polish up your pronunciation? In this five-part course, you will tackle the most difficult pronunciation problems that foreigners have when learning to speak Korean. We have broken down lessons into digestible chunks with examples for you to follow and practice with your teacher. You will not only learn different pronunciation rules, but also learn to read and practice with a native speaker to make your Korean sound more natural. Pronouncing words correctly will make you sound much more fluent and help you communicate way more confidently!
📚 This course is broken down into 5 fun lessons, during which you will learn:
• Aspirated Consonants ㅍ, ㅌ, ㅊ, ㅋ
• Nasal Assimilation of ㄱ, ㄷ, ㅂ
• Reading Double Final Consonants
• Different Ways to Pronounce 의
• Tense Consonants ㄲ, ㄸ, ㅃ, ㅆ, ㅉ
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with knowledge of the Korean alphabet (beginner to intermediate students)
• students who want to and need to pronounce/read Korean more naturally
• students with the appreciation of learning more about a different aspect of the Korean language
• linguists or polyglots with an interest in how certain sounds are made in Korean!
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Tense Consonants: How Do You Pronounce '학생'?|
|Different Ways to Pronounce '의'|
|Aspirated Consonants: How Do You Pronounce '어떻게'?|
|Nasal Assimilation: How Do You Pronounce '한국말'?|
|How Do You Read Double Final Consonants?|
Ms. Yang was very friendly and patient with me during my pronunciation lesson. Her explanations were very lucid and straightforward -- very easy to understand. I would love to continue to learn with Ms. Yang.
Thank you for the great lesson! I enjoyed our conversation and appreciated your help
정말 감사합니다! ^^ 너무 재미있었어요! 그리고 저는 많이 배웠어요!
Pronunciation is difficult but I really appreciate the patience as I read through it. I especially appreciate taking a break and conversing too, so I'm able to practice more usable Korean.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.