1 Pronunciation Lesson + Feedback form + Lesson material
$99.00 $93.99 ONLY (SAVE 5% Off):
3 Pronunciation Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
GET ENTIRE PACKAGE - 5 LESSONS - BEST VALUE!
$165.00 $147.99 ONLY (SAVE 10% Off):
5 Pronunciation Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
✔️PROTECTED BY OUR 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
✔️INSTALLMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR KOREAN CREDIT CARD USERS
Each session = 55 minutes
All prices already include 10% tax.
Need to polish up your pronunciation? In this five-part course, you will tackle the most difficult pronunciation problems that foreigners have when learning to speak Korean. We have broken down lessons into digestible chunks with examples for you to follow and practice with your teacher. You will not only learn different pronunciation rules, but also learn to read and practice with a native speaker to make your Korean sound more natural. Pronouncing words correctly will make you sound much more fluent and help you communicate way more confidently!
📚 This course is broken down into 5 fun lessons, during which you will learn:
• Aspirated Consonants ㅍ, ㅌ, ㅊ, ㅋ
• Nasal Assimilation of ㄱ, ㄷ, ㅂ
• Reading Double Final Consonants
• Different Ways to Pronounce 의
• Tense Consonants ㄲ, ㄸ, ㅃ, ㅆ, ㅉ
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students with knowledge of the Korean alphabet (beginner to intermediate students)
• students who want to and need to pronounce/read Korean more naturally
• students with the appreciation of learning more about a different aspect of the Korean language
• linguists or polyglots with an interest in how certain sounds are made in Korean!
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Tense Consonants: How Do You Pronounce '학생'?|
|Different Ways to Pronounce '의'|
|Aspirated Consonants: How Do You Pronounce '어떻게'?|
|Nasal Assimilation: How Do You Pronounce '한국말'?|
|How Do You Read Double Final Consonants?|
Thanks so much for the lesson! It was really helpful in understanding some of the harder Korean pronunciation. I also was able to practice quite a bit. =)
Good pronunciation practice! I will work hard to get better! I feel more confident now!
Easy way to work on the pronunciation and the teacher is very patient and kind. The content is easy to understand.
I enjoyed my pronunciation practice. The teacher was helpful in assisting me read the sentences and answering any questions that I presented.
As Always, the Lesson went well. Jungsub Baik Teacher is so cheerful, and great at guiding me. Before starting today's lesson , we did a refresh of the previous topics and it was great as we didn't have lesson for 2 weeks. Thursday will be my last pronounciation lesson. I feel I improved and feel more confident about my pronouciation. Always thankful to be able to work with Jungsub Baik Teacher. Teacher is the best!!! :D
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 trial lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 trial lessons - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 20 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 6 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 365 days after purchase
• 100 lessons - expiration 730 days after purchase
• 5 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 10 lesson - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 20 lesson - expiration 120 days after purchase
• 40 lesson - expiration 240 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.