This course is for those of you who are working in Korea or want to work for a Korean company in the future. You will not only learn relevant vocab words and expressions, but also about Korean work culture.
If you are struggling with writing emails in Korean, making phone calls or how to sound professional with your coworkers or clients, this course is for you.
- 500+ vocab words and expressions based on different situations
- know-how sessions to get advice from tutors with 30+ years of career experience
- role-playing sessions
- feedback form from your tutors
- and more coming soon!
• Up to 2 years of learning Korean in informal or formal context
• Ability to produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest
• Ability to handle most situations likely to arise when traveling where Korean is spoken
• Desire to self-study and driven to learn quickly with a tutor
|. How to Write Your Cover Letter and Resume|
|. How to Prepare for Korean Interviews|
|. Leisure Time and Club Activities|
|. Eating with Coworkers and Team Dinners|
|. Company Structure, Titles, and Relationships|
|. Korean Work Culture|
|. Working Online or via Phone Calls|
|. Business Trip|
|. Work Stress and Vacation|
|. Salary and Investments|
|. PR and Advertisements|
|. Promotion, Dismissal and Letter of Resignation|
|. Startups and Founding a Company|
Good course. I’ve benefitted from this by not only practicing proper formal speech usage, but also by learning more cultural phrases and facts that you can’t necessarily learn in a class setting. My teacher was also super kind and bilingual (which is important). She made learning so much more fun and personalised.
Even before the lesson I was impressed by the the materials you sent, which allowed me to prepare for the conversation. I got A LOT of speaking practice. To the point where my tutor could interrupt me slightly more often when I made mistakes (But all of those corrections I could access in the tutor feedback after the lesson so that's great).
Thank you so much for creating this course. As a Vietnamese learner, I don’t have much access to native speakers and my school ALWAYS run out of space for students. I am super glad to have this opportunity to study Korean with my SAY teacher.