Our Exclusive 50% Off Discount! Take a trial lesson today!
Only $14.99 ($15.99 after taxes)!
📚 If you are interested in learning Korean with us but want to try it out first, this option is for you. We are offering the trial option at more than 50% off, so take a lesson with us and see for yourself if SAY is the right fit for you. 😄 Through this option, you will also be able to test out which level is best for you. We're confident you'll love our tutors and our easy-to-learn curriculum!
📚Below we've put together select topics that are relevant and practical for daily use. If you have a specific topic you would like to learn, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔️If you want to see the syllabus, click here.
(The price already includes 10% tax.)
Featured Student Reviews
Brandi Wilson, Level 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
As usual, I enjoyed class with Mrs. Kim. We studied vocabulary related to prepositions and locations. She was very patient with reviewing pronunciation and answering my questions. She even helped me learn a helpful phrase for my job! (Teacher Kim Hye-sook)
Anthony van Moppes, Level 2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A major breakthrough in confidence. I could not ask for a better teacher. Both patient and receptive to questions. Ms. Yang teaches with such flexibility in the lessons. The audio and visual quality were both flawless. The message tab worked well to help guide me. Excellent overall! (Teacher Jeongyoon Yang)
Nathaniel Calderon, Level 3 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I really appreciate Mikyoung teacher for always pushing me to make longer sentences and for always listening to my questions! (Teacher Kim Mikyoung)
Lisa Prather, Level 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My teacher and I had a very deep and theoretical conversation today. I didn't know I could explain myself that well, albeit slow and somewhat awkwardly at times. I was very relieved and excited to see that bit of personal progress! In addition, I'm very thankful for all of the additional phrases and vocabulary we went over. It seems that the more I study, the better my lessons become. (Teacher Lee Kyewon)
Mika Sasaki, Level 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What an amazing learning experience. I am so grateful for my tutor's patience, passion, and preparation for all of my classes. I felt so much support from her throughout these past few weeks and have learned so much more, beyond just the given curriculum. 선생님, 감사합니다! 항상 건강하시고 올해에도 좋은 일만 가득하길 바랍니다. 한국에 가면 꼭 연락 드릴게요! 감사합니다! (Jang Insook)
• students who need to learn Korean with native tutors for various reasons
• students who want to know more about what SAY has to offer in terms of tutors, curriculum, platform, and everything else
• students who want to test out a 1:1 class with a trained tutor for 1 hour at only $15.99!!
Click here to see the full syllabus
|1. SAY Level 1: Hello|
|2. SAY Level 1: What did you do this weekend? (Small Talk)|
|3. SAY Level 1: Please tell me your email address|
|4. SAY Level 2: Subway is More Convenient than Bus|
|5. SAY Level 2: I Want to Eat Korean Food|
|6. SAY Level 2: How to Navigate Easily|
|7. SAY Level 3: Let's Go on Vacation|
|8. SAY Level 3: Korean Holidays|
|9. SAY Level 4: Traditional Games Around the World|
|10. SAY Level 4: Finding a House|
|11. SAY Level 5: North Korea, an Unknown Country|
|12. SAY Level 5: My Pet is Family|
Seon Young was an amazing teacher, who had a positive energy that kept me engaged the entire hour.
Since it was my first "trial" lesson, I didn't know that I should have looked at a PDF beforehand, so we couldn't practice as many topics. However, the teacher did well to adapt and teach me a few new phrases.
I really enjoyed my lesson with teacher YT. He did not let me hide behind what I already knew and helped push me into speaking full sentences.
선영 쌤님은 정말 좋았어요! The conversation flowed so easily with her and she was very helpful when I couldn't find the right words to express what I wanted. I didn't feel embarrassed or insecure either since it was like speaking to a friend!
This lesson was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. He tried to relate examples to everyday life, and I really felt like I had a chance to practice Korean. Thank you for the lesson!
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.