OFFER EXPIRES: 6/29/18
NOTE: All "Lessons" will later be switched to your appropriate level.
-20 Lessons designed to help you Level Up one level this summer.
-Get the largest savings on our 20-Lesson package of any SAY course Level 1-5.
-No textbooks necessary. We provide our curriculum, available from low beginner to advanced levels (we will adjust your level accordingly)
-Classes are 1:1, online, available from Mon-Sun, 7AM-11PM KST
-Complimentary consultation with our staff to work out your study plan.
-Advanced Scheduling provided where we book your lessons ahead of time for you.
-Cancellation and rescheduling available up to 24 hours in advance.
-Connect over Kakao with your teacher for updates and homework help (available upon request)
Paypal, bank transfer, or credit card
*if you live in Korea and prefer bank transfer, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice separately
Read our students' reviews: www.facebook.com/sayspeaking/reviews
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms:
1) All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2) For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3) For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4) For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5) For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6) In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
|Level Test and Learning Strategy Consultation|
Good course. I’ve benefitted from this by not only practicing proper formal speech usage, but also by learning more cultural phrases and facts that you can’t necessarily learn in a class setting. My teacher was also super kind and bilingual (which is important). She made learning so much more fun and personalised.
Even before the lesson I was impressed by the the materials you sent, which allowed me to prepare for the conversation. I got A LOT of speaking practice. To the point where my tutor could interrupt me slightly more often when I made mistakes (But all of those corrections I could access in the tutor feedback after the lesson so that's great).
Thank you so much for creating this course. As a Vietnamese learner, I don’t have much access to native speakers and my school ALWAYS run out of space for students. I am super glad to have this opportunity to study Korean with my SAY teacher.