KIIP | 3-MONTH PASS
10 Sessions Package
$400.00 $329.99 (SAVE $70 Off):
10 Test Prep Sessions + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
KIIP | 6-MONTH PASS
20 Sessions Package
$800.00 $622.99 ONLY (SAVE $177 Off):
20 Test Prep Sessions + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
KIIP | 12-MONTH PASS
40 Sessions Ultimate Package
$1,600 $1165.99 ONLY (SAVE $434 Off):
40 Test Prep Sessions + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
- For packages of 10 or more lessons, we will provide a grammar cheat sheet!
- For the 40-lesson package, we will provide a vocabulary list as well!
All prices already include 10% tax.
BOOK CONSULTATION TODAY:
🖐️Need more help? Book a free consultation with us here: https://calendly.com/sayspeaking/say_kiiptestprep
Are you signed up for the KIIP placement in 2019? Do you want to score as high as possible so that you can save time on taking classes? Are you worried that you don't know what speaking exam is going to be like and that you won't be able to understand or say anything?
We know that a lot of students struggle with the KIIP exam, and that is why we created this course. You will not only get a glimpse of what the actual exam will look like, but also learn the most important vocabulary and grammar structures from certified KIIP tutors. You will be matched with SAY tutors who actually have a lot of experience working as KIIP proctors and teachers, so you will be able to get the most practical tips to do your best on the placement exam.
📚 See below further details about this course:
1. Classes are all 1:1 online, saving you time and money on traveling. Sessions available Monday to Sunday, 7am-11pm.
2. You will master the grammar and vocab tested in the written portion and receive structured speaking practice for the Interview portion of the KIIP placement exam.
3. Our bilingual and native tutors are trained to help you succeed and improve on your weaknesses.
4. Free consultations are provided, and we will provide a quick level test and a study plan.
5. Various packages are available based on your learning needs and budget.
Featured Student Reviews
Camille Faucon, Level 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I’ve taken classes with SAY because I planned to enroll in the KIIP program. I was little worried about my skill especially my speaking but Quan and the teachers have all been a great support until the D-day. I would especially like to thank Quan for his patience and his work. He will offer you the best solutions for you to study in the best conditions with the right teacher and especially with a functional schedule!"
Briana Williams, Level 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"SAY helped me out so much with getting into the level I wanted. I'm terrible at self-studying and I was really concerned about getting into a high level for KIIP. I signed up and don't regret it at all. A lot of what my tutor and I talked about showed up on the test and to this day, I still remember a lot of what we talked about. I really appreciate how calm, patient, and determined she was to help me and teach me."
Seth Joyner, Level 4⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This is a one stop shop. The coordinators are so professional and they help you through each step.of the process from start to finish: from ordering prep texts to signing up for classes. I feel like I can always ask them for help with any questions. Not to mention the teachers are spot on and ready to tailor each class to what you want and need. Five stars ~ totally worth the investment! Onward to the F-visa! :)"
• students who signed up for the KIIP placement test (and beyond) and need help with last-minute prepping
• students who want to take the KIIP course in the future and want to place right into one of the highest levels and save hundreds of hours
• students who are already taking KIIP but need help with the final exam
Click here to see the full syllabus
|KIIP Mock Essay Review|
|KIIP SAY Speaking Grammar Review|
|KIIP Mock Written Exam Review Session|
|KIIP Mock Oral Exam|
|KIIP Textbook Review|
|SAY Speaking Lesson (*Email us the topic you want!*)|
We've been learning synonyms and antonyms in Korean. It's so valuable to know them. Feeling overwhelmed with the information I need to know, but my teacher is good at helping me focus.
Nice way to start my week with my Korean teacher online. I thank her sincerely for always being well prepared for the lesson, knowing ahead of time exactly which lessons and which books to use during class.
My teacher is the best. We have fun! She asked me a question and I gave a long reply in Korea. There's no way I could have done that before starting my lessons with SaySpeaking. My Korean was so elementary. Now, I'd say a low - high intermediate. It's been an interesting journey, which is not yet finished.
Pressure is on for the big test in two weeks. I have been taking several practice tests when possible. Just hoping and praying, believing, that I will pass. So grateful for my teacher's dedication to prepare me as best as possible for next Saturday.
Good lesson...a bit harder to follow as material progresses in difficulty.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.