LEVEL 1 | 3-MONTH PASS
10 Session Package
$330.00 289.99 (SAVE $40 Off):
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 1 | 6-MONTH PASS
20 Session Package
$660.00 $529.99 ONLY (SAVE $130 Off):
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 1 | 12-MONTH PASS
Get entire bundle for 40 Session Package
$1,320 $979.99 ONLY (SAVE $340 Off):
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 1 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
All packages protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
Each session = 1 hour
All prices already include 10% tax.
📚 This is a complete beginner-level course (40-hour program) designed for students that are new to Korean and only know the Korean alphabet. Even if you know some very basic Korean phrases, this course will be very useful for you in providing you with a comprehensive beginner-level knowledge of common vocab, expressions, and grammar structures.
After completing this course, you will be able to introduce yourself to others, answer basic questions about yourself, tell time, count money, order food, ask for help, and formulate basic phrases for everyday use. You will not only learn the most practical vocabulary and grammar, but also learn about Korean culture and phrases that are used most often by native speakers.
🖐️Need more help? Book a free consultation with us here: https://calendly.com/sayspeaking/freeconsultation
✔️For "How to Use SAY Level 1 Curriculum", click here.
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students who know the Korean alphabet but not much about anything else
• students who know a few Korean words or basic phrases with reasonable accuracy
• students who want to articulate basic words and phrases clearly with good pronunciation
• students who want to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|2. I am Korean.|
|3. Is this a Korean book?|
|4. What is near your house?|
|5. How many members are in your family?|
|6. There is not a lot of homework.|
|7. The scenery is very beautiful.|
|8. Shall we eat bulgogi?|
|9. I’m going to the department store in front of the company.|
|10. Please give me two tteokbokki and one gimbap.|
|11. I work from 9AM to 6PM.|
|12. I want to watch a movie.|
|13. How much is this?|
|14. I am on my way to go buy apples and pears.|
|15. I want to give my mom a gift.|
|16. I am going to eat samgyeopsal and naengmyeon.|
|17. How long does it take from your house to the office?|
|18. It is very rainy and windy.|
|19. What did you do this weekend?|
|20. It is a little difficult but fun.|
|21. Please tell me your email address.|
|22. What would you like to order?|
|23. Should I buy the cake?|
|24. I play tennis about three times a week.|
|25. It is in front of the elevator.|
|26. I really like sweet chocolates like these.|
|27. I bought clothes to wear at the graduation party as well.|
|28. I had dinner with an older friend from college.|
|29. Let’s not go to the billiard room since it is too far away.|
|30. Can I exchange this skirt with the same one of a different color?|
|31. I went on a trip to Italy for three weeks.|
|32. Shall we grab a cup of coffee before class?|
|33. It is hard to choose because there are so many items on the menu.|
|34. Have you ever watched a Korean drama?|
|35. I sent you a text message yesterday – did you check it?|
|36. Try going to the Namdaemun Market.|
|37. It’s hot these days, so it’s hard to manage long hair.|
|38. If he grabbed money, he must become wealthy later.|
|39. I wish I were diligent like you, Jina.|
|40. I listen to them often to practice Korean but they are too fast.|
Had difficulty hearing at times but may have been on my end. Teacher was good and very understanding and adapted lesson since I could not yet read Hangeul but I could have used more time in lesson to review words.
Today's lesson was SO helpful to me on sentence structure! Jungsub is a very good teacher since she figured out what I really needed in order to feel comfortable with what I have been learning. Thank you!
Great lesson on learning the present perfect, as well as the present and past progressives. This is especially valuable for enhancing grammar accuracy.
I found this lesson particularly useful. It's about choosing items on a restaurant menu, and making recommendations.
Useful class in learning how to apply "before" and "after" in Korean sentences.
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.