🌴SAY SUPER SUMMER SALE - PRICING INFO (Expires 6/30):
⛱LEVEL 1 | SUPER SUMMER 20-PACK (6-Month Plan)
20 Session Package
$660.00 $529.99 ONLY (GET $130 OFF) | 20% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
20 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
⛱LEVEL 1 | SUPER SUMMER 40-PACK (12-Month Plan)
40 Session Package
$1,320 $939.99 ONLY (GET $380 OFF) | 29% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
40 Speaking Lessons covering Level 1 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
⛱LEVEL 1 | SUPER SUMMER 100-PACK (24-Month Plan)
100 Lesson Package
$3300 $1,999.99 ONLY (GET $1,300 OFF) | 40% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
100 Speaking Lessons covering Level 1 through Level 4 + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
LEVEL 1 | REGULAR 10-PACK (2-Month Plan)
10 Session Package
$330.00 $297.99 (GET $33 OFF) | 10% TOTAL DISCOUNT!
10 Speaking Lessons + Feedback forms + Lesson materials
✔️PROTECTED BY OUR 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of unused lessons within the first month.
✔️INSTALLMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR KOREAN CREDIT CARD USERS
Each session = 55 minutes
All prices already include 10% tax.
📚 This is a beginner-level course (40-hour program) designed for students that are new to Korean and only know the Korean alphabet. Even if you know some very basic Korean phrases, this course will be very useful for you in providing you with a comprehensive beginner-level knowledge of common vocabulary, expressions, and grammar structures.
After completing this course, you will be able to introduce yourself to others, answer basic questions about yourself, tell time, count money, order food, ask for help, and formulate basic phrases for everyday use. You will not only learn the most practical vocabulary and grammar but also learn about Korean culture and phrases that are used most often by native speakers.
✔️For "How to Use SAY Level 1 Curriculum", click here.
✔️For "Sample Lessons", click here.
✔️For "How SAY Platform Works", click here.
✔️For "Student Reviews", click here.
✔️For "Free Consultations/Level Tests", click here.
• students who know the Korean alphabet but not much about anything else
• students who know a few Korean words or basic phrases with reasonable accuracy
• students who want to articulate basic words and phrases clearly with good pronunciation
• students who want to pick up Korean more quickly than when self-studying
Click here to see the full syllabus
|2. I am Korean.|
|3. Is this a Korean book?|
|4. What is near your house?|
|5. How many members are in your family?|
|6. There is not a lot of homework.|
|7. The scenery is very beautiful.|
|8. Shall we eat bulgogi?|
|9. I’m going to the department store in front of the company.|
|10. Please give me two tteokbokki and one gimbap.|
|11. I work from 9AM to 6PM.|
|12. I want to watch a movie.|
|13. How much is this?|
|14. I am on my way to go buy apples and pears.|
|15. I want to give my mom a gift.|
|16. I am going to eat samgyeopsal and naengmyeon.|
|17. How long does it take from your house to the office?|
|18. It is very rainy and windy.|
|19. What did you do this weekend?|
|20. It is a little difficult but fun.|
|21. Please tell me your email address.|
|22. What would you like to order?|
|23. Should I buy the cake?|
|24. I play tennis about three times a week.|
|25. It is in front of the elevator.|
|26. I really like sweet chocolates like these.|
|27. I bought clothes to wear at the graduation party as well.|
|28. I had dinner with an older friend from college.|
|29. Let’s not go to the billiard room since it is too far away.|
|30. Can I exchange this skirt with the same one of a different color?|
|31. I went on a trip to Italy for three weeks.|
|32. Shall we grab a cup of coffee before class?|
|33. It is hard to choose because there are so many items on the menu.|
|34. Have you ever watched a Korean drama?|
|35. I sent you a text message yesterday – did you check it?|
|36. Try going to the Namdaemun Market.|
|37. It’s hot these days, so it’s hard to manage long hair.|
|38. If he grabbed money, he must become wealthy later.|
|39. I wish I were diligent like you, Jina.|
|40. I listen to them often to practice Korean but they are too fast.|
Love the lesson, I feel like my listening skills are getting better and found myself more confident to speak.
I had a lot of fun with this lesson! I loved learning a bit more about Jeju Island and how to apply the frameworks to everyday sentences. The teacher was encouraging and broke down words for me to understand better. I learned a lot!
Thank you so much for a great lesson! I am looking forward to the next.
Had a great time in this lesson, grammar is a little hard to remember but every class so far has been amazing! I can't believe how much i learned in such a short time.
Great lesson. I have a lot of fun today.
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• 1 trial lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 trial lessons - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 10 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 20 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 6 lessons - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 365 days after purchase
• 100 lessons - expiration 730 days after purchase
• 5 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 10 lesson - expiration 60 days after purchase
• 20 lesson - expiration 120 days after purchase
• 40 lesson - expiration 240 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.