📚 This is a 3-hour course designed for students who need to learn the Korean alphabet, or Hangul. If you are new to Korean and want to quickly go through Hangul, this course is for you! After completing this booster course, you will be able to read and write Korean. It is very important for all new students to learn how to pronounce words correctly when they first encounter them, because it is difficult to fix pronunciation later on. That is why we made this booster course for all newcomers!
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students who have no previous knowledge of the language
• students who want to pick up the language quickly
• those who want to really get started with learning Korean but do not know how to read Korean
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Korean Alphabet #1|
|Korean Alphabet #2|
|Korean Alphabet #3|
We had a great review of the previous two lessons and Ms. Yang had prepared flash cards as an interactive way for me to demonstrate my ability to read Hangul - it was a confidence boost every time I found success. We also had great discussion about pronunciation and how I can shape my mouth to help my accuracy.
I still need to practice distinguishing between the the tense consonants, but my teacher was so helpful in reviewing the pronunciation multiple times. Vocabulary was mixed in well with the vowels and consonants I felt comfortable doing my best with spelling knowing Mr. Chun would be gracious in helping correct me.
A great introduction to hangul! I am set up for success to begin building words and reading. I loved having immediate feedback on pronunciation, especially for some of the more difficulr sounds.
It was a really enjoyable first lesson and my tutor Seon Young Park was friendly and helpful and put me at ease!
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 100 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 170 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 300 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.