📚 This is a 3-hour course designed for students who need to learn the Korean alphabet, or Hangul. If you are new to Korean and want to quickly go through Hangul, this course is for you! After completing this booster course, you will be able to read and write Korean. It is very important for all new students to learn how to pronounce words correctly when they first encounter them, because it is difficult to fix pronunciation later on. That is why we made this booster course for all newcomers!
(All prices already include 10% tax.)
• students who have no previous knowledge of the language
• students who want to pick up the language quickly
• those who want to really get started with learning Korean but do not know how to read Korean
Click here to see the full syllabus
|Korean Alphabet #1|
|Korean Alphabet #2|
|Korean Alphabet #3|
Love my lessons with the great Mr Song!
Great elicit and provided many examples of each hangul in real life situations.
The lesson was great! The camera was out of focus, but my tutor wrote everything on the board so I could see!
Thank you for your patience and time today!!
Expiration and Refund Policy:
The lessons provided by SAY are sold in a variety of groupings.
• Trial lesson - expiration 15 days after purchase
• 1 lesson - expiration 30 days after purchase
• 3 lessons - expiration 50 days after purchase
• 5 lessons - expiration 65 days after purchase
• 7 lessons - expiration 80 days after purchase
• 10 lessons - expiration 90 days after purchase
• 15 lessons - expiration 135 days after purchase
• 20 lessons - expiration 180 days after purchase
• 30 lessons - expiration 250 days after purchase
• 40 lessons - expiration 360 days after purchase
• 45 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
• 52 lessons - expiration 375 days after purchase
You may cancel your SAY account at any time and SAY will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused. For lessons that have never been scheduled, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. For lessons that took place, no refunds will be issued.
3. For lessons that are expired, no refunds will be issued.
4. For lessons that are cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled class time, no refunds will be issued.
5. For lessons that have been provided for free, no refunds will be issued.
6. In case you purchased a package with a discount, lessons that took place will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.