Say offers pouches that are composed of different numbers of lessons.
For CORE and TRIAL pouches,
• SINGLE TRIAL (1 lesson) - expiration 10 days after purchase
• STARTER POUCH (3 lessons) - expiration 15 days after purchase
• LIGHT POUCH (6 lessons) - expiration 30 days after purchase
• FULL POUCH (10 lessons) - expiration 60 days after purchase
• DOUBLE POUCH (20 lessons) - expiration 120 days after purchase
• JUMBO POUCH (40 lessons) - expiration 280 days after purchase
For SPECIALIZED pouches,
• SINGLE (1 lesson) - expiration 10 days after purchase
• LIGHT POUCH (7 lessons) - expiration 40 days after purchase
• FULL POUCH (15 lessons) - expiration 90 days after purchase
For TEST PREP pouches,
• KIIP LITE PLAN (5 lessons) - expiration 30 days after purchase
• KIIP BASIC PLAN (15 lessons) - expiration 90 days after purchase
• KIIP PRO PLAN (25 lessons) - expiration 150 days after purchase
• KIIP ULTIMATE PLAN (45 lessons) - expiration 365 days after purchase
You may cancel your Say account at any time and Say will issue a refund according to the following terms.
1. All refunds are applicable to the portion of the Service that is completely unused (“Unused Service”). For Unused Service, you will get 100% of your money refunded if cancelled within 30 days of purchase and 50% refunded after that point.
2. Unused Service includes lessons that you never scheduled and lessons that you scheduled but cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time.
3. Lessons that took place, lessons that expired, lessons that were cancelled and/or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time, lessons that were provided for free, and lessons that you missed or were late for do not count as Unused Service. For all of these lessons, no refunds will be issued.
4. In case you purchased a package or pouch with a discount, lessons that count as Unused Service will be calculated at regular price and be deducted from the total amount of refund.
5. If you used credits to purchase a package or pouch, the credit amount will not count towards your refund amount and will not be given back to your account.
Note: The Expiration and Refund policy does not apply to students enrolled in the subscription program.